Contact Diane Rooker 0406 005177
Visit our new counselling room in the heart of the Capalaba shopping precinct. Opening the new Capalaba Counselling centre was the obvious next step for us to meet the needs of clients throughout the Redlands.
We aim to provide down to earth counselling services and help to resolve your concerns. We truly care about our clients and we enjoy helping clients see a way to a brighter future. Our Capalaba counselling room is a safe, comfortable space where you can talk privately to a professional and qualified counsellor one on one.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 am until 7 pm Closed Friday.
Where Are We located? Counselling times available
Capalaba is the second largest suburb in the Redlands, with an increasingly large population. It’s conveniently situated 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, and only a 20 minute drive from our existing Thornlands counselling room. We chose Capalaba as our second centre as it minimises travel for our clients in and around Capalaba, as well as servicing the surrounding areas of Sheldon, Alexandra Hills, Birkdale and Wellington Point. We are situated near the Capalaba Library at 2 Loraine St, Capalaba 4157, just a 5 minute walk from the Capalaba Central Shopping Centre
Why Pearl Counselling And Psychotherapy Capalaba?
At our Capalaba Counselling room, we approach you with respect, acceptance and without judgement in a safe and private setting. Your concerns may be related to your past or your present circumstances. Counselling can help you achieve awareness, answers, education, healing and the ability to resolve problems at a core level, giving you the life you deserve.
We understand that some things are uncomfortable to talk about, or you would rather other people didn’t know. We are dedicated to your privacy, and as such we operate with discretion in mind. We listen and provide you with the tools and insight to overcome life’s challenges, without the fear of judgment.
At Pearl Counselling Capalaba, we are dedicated to helping you overcome the difficulties you’re experiencing and lighting a path towards happiness and contentment. Our experienced and qualified counsellors will listen and work with you to resolve and overcome challenging situations. We provide a number of different services including:
- Loss of communication, lack of intimacy, infidelity and anger can cause stress on couples and marriages. Capalaba Marriage Counselling works with you to improve your relationship and rekindle your flame.
- Families are an interesting and oftentimes complicated mix of relationships. Our Capalaba Family Counselling is solution focused, providing you with real world tools to improve your family relationships.
Grief And Loss Counselling
- Grief is an inevitable part of our lives, but it doesn’t mean you have to experience continued sadness and pain. Capalaba Grief and Loss counselling is here to improve your life and help every step of the way.
- We experience many different relationships in our lives (Partners, children, colleagues and friends to name a few). Capalaba Relationship Counselling can help to reduce stress and improve relationships.
- Individual counselling can help you identify what might not be working in your life. We will give you the tools to overcome everyday stresses and challenges and improve your life.
- We also provide counselling for Anxiety / OCD, Depression, Phobias, Anger, PTSD, Teen & Child Counselling, Low Self Esteem, Bullying, Communication Breakdown and we also run workshops
How To Get Started
If you would like to take the first step to a better life, contact our Capalaba Counselling Centre on 0406 005 177 or email email@example.com. You can also use our easy contact form and we will be in touch.
Make an Enquiry Today
Capalaba Natural Health
Level 2 – The Hub 2 Lorraine St (Corner Rickey), Capalaba QLD 4157
68 Waterline Boulevard, Thornlands 4164
Phone: 0406 005 177